INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016
Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016, hereinafter referred to as GDPR (General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data), ALESSANDRO PICTURES, with registered office in, Strada Regionale 71, n.77 / A, 52044 Cortona AR – Fraz.Terontola (near ICM distributor),
as the data controller of personal data, it informs you of the following:
Aims of treatment
The personal data you provide will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- Stipulation and execution of the contract and all related activities, such as, by way of example but not limited to, invoicing, credit protection, administrative, management, organizational and functional services for the execution of the contract;
- Fulfillment of the obligations established by law, regulations, applicable legislation and other provisions issued by authorities invested by the law and by supervisory and control bodies.
The processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes does not require your express consent (Article 6 letter b) and e) of the RGPD).
- carrying out marketing and promotional activities for the Controller's products and services, commercial communications, both by automated means without operator intervention (e.g. SMS, fax, mms, e-mail, etc.) and traditional (by telephone, mail).
- preparation of studies and market research.
The processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes requires your express consent (Article 7 of the RGPD). This consent concerns both the automated communication methods and the traditional ones described above. You will always have the right to oppose easily and free of charge, in whole or in part, to the processing of your data for these purposes, for example excluding automated contact methods and expressing your desire to receive commercial and promotional communications exclusively through traditional contact methods.
Compulsory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of a refusal to provide personal data
The data requested for the purposes referred to in letters a) and b) above must be provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or for the conclusion and execution of the contractual relationship and the provision of the requested services. Therefore, your refusal, even partial, to provide such data would result in the impossibility for the Supplier to establish and manage the relationship itself and to provide the requested service.
The provision of personal data necessary for the purposes referred to in letters c) and d) is optional, therefore your refusal to provide such data would make it impossible to carry out the activities described therein.
Data processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR, for the aforementioned purposes, both on paper and computer, by means of electronic or automated tools, in compliance with current legislation in particular regarding confidentiality and security and in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of the Customer's rights.
The processing is carried out directly by the owner's organization, by its managers and / or agents.
Communication and Dissemination
Your personal data may be communicated, within the limits strictly relevant to the obligations, tasks and purposes referred to above and in compliance with current legislation on the subject, to the following categories of subjects:
- subjects to whom such communication must be made in order to fulfill or to demand the fulfillment of specific obligations established by laws, regulations and / or community legislation;
- companies belonging to the Holder's Group or parent companies, subsidiaries or associates pursuant to Art. 2359 of the Italian Civil Code, who act as data processors or for administrative and accounting purposes (purposes related to the performance of internal organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, in particular, functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations) ;
- external natural and / or legal persons who provide services that are instrumental to the activities of the Data Controller for the purposes referred to in point 1 above (eg call centers, suppliers, consultants, companies, organizations, professional firms). These subjects will operate as data controllers. Personal data will not be disseminated in any way. Period of retention of personal data Personal data will be kept for the entire duration expressed by the contract stipulated with the Data Controller which concluded that the data will be kept for the fulfillment of the terms established by law for the conservation of administrative documents, after which they will be deleted. Data transferPersonal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.. Rights of the interested party In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, RGPD; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right to object only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 RGPD (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority
To exercise the rights referred to in art. 15 of the GDPR or for questions or information regarding the processing of your data and the security measures adopted, you may in any case forward the request to our company at the following address:
To the attention of ALESSANDRO PICTURES
Regional Road 71, n.77 / A,
52044 Cortona AR – Fraz.Terontola (near ICM distributor)
Telephone:+39 0575 1653480